- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2013
- University of Delaware, B.A. (cum laude) 2010
- New York State Bar Association, 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 2013
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New York Women’s Bar Association
Morgan Mazor practices in all areas of matrimonial and family law. She is experienced in negotiating equitable distribution of assets, spousal and child support, child custody and access, and prenuptial, postnuptial and separation agreements, and when necessary, aggressively litigating cases through trial and appeals at appellate court levels.
Morgan was admitted to the New York State Bar in 2014, following her graduation from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2013. While in law school, Morgan had the unique opportunity to be the judicial intern for the Honorable Daniel Turbow in Kings County Family Court. During her judicial internship, she was competitively selected as one of the privileged few to participate in the Divorce Mediation Clinic and Family Court Practice Clinic. Since graduation, Morgan has practiced exclusively in family and matrimonial law.
She is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section and the New York Women’s Bar Association.