- Brooklyn Law School, 1996
- Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 1985
- New York State Bar Association, 1997
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1998
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1998
- New York State Bar AssociationAmerican Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), New York Chapter
- Matrimonial Neutral Evaluation Panel
Michael T. Etzrodt
Michael T. Etzrodt represents and advises the most accomplished individuals in connection with all aspects of matrimonial and family law. He has significant experience settling and litigating complicated disputes at both the trial and appellate levels in the areas of equitable distribution of assets, spousal and child support, child custody and access, and prenuptial, postnuptial and separation agreements.
Prior to attending law school in 1993, Michael worked for 8 years as an entrepreneur, developing and managing various business interests in the hotel and restaurant industry, as well as managing various real estate interests. Upon graduation from law school, Michael worked for a general practice firm, representing clients in many different areas of the law, including matrimonial and family law, real estate, trusts and estates, personal injury and criminal matters. Since 2006, he has practiced exclusively in the area of matrimonial and family law.
In 2007, Michael successfully completed the American Bar Association’s Family Law Trial Institute course and was appointed to the First Department’s Roster of Neutral Evaluators for the Matrimonial Neutral Evaluation Program.
Michael earned his B.A. in Business Administration and Accounting from Franklin & Marshall College and his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.