Divorce Negotiation & Litigation
Here at Bender & Crane LLP, we rely on our attorneys’ combined decades of negotiation and litigation experience to help individuals carefully navigate through their divorce both in and outside of the legal system. Our long list of diverse clientele include hedge fund owners, stockbrokers, heiresses, entertainers, authors, business owners, partners in law firms, executives, entrepreneurs, artists and licensed professionals throughout New York City.
We zealously represent our clients through:
- Divorce, Annulment and Legal Separation (contested and uncontested)
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Visitation (international, interstate and intrastate custody issues)
- Spousal Maintenance
- Equitable Distribution of Marital Property and Assets, including Business Valuation
- Separation Agreements
- “Attorney for the Child” and Guardian ad litem Legal Services
- Relocation Cases
- Rights of Grandparents Seeking Visitation, or Custody of a Child or Children
As no attorney can foresee which path any legal proceeding will take from inception, we are careful to strategize and prepare your case every step of the way so that if we do need to conduct a trial, we are ready.